Saturday, April 5, 2008
Traveling
I found the above map and decided that 7% isn't a bad place to start but I have some decidedly bare spots on the map. If we were going by land mass then I am doing pretty well thanks to Russia. Once my 'summer home' in NC is sold then I will have to work on coloring in some more of the countries, after I get a new passport that is!
Today I traveled to Burlington VT for a little shopping and people watching. I reconnected with my cousin who lives nearby and we had a great afternoon trading stories from the last 12 years since we saw each other. It is weird hanging out with someone who answers to your last name. At dinner it was just like being in the basketball unit in gym class. Go Jones! Yeah Smith. Over here Stender! Too funny.
Two inches of snow received yesterday for the flurry count
April 4th and still snowing. ****** Beautiful but a little late for two inches!
Then the rain washed it away. However, today I didn't even have to button my jacket so there is some spring weather progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment